|Tenzai-59 "Welder" Repair Drone|
|A Welder Drone with its arm raised, reparing a Grizzly Battle Tank|
|Faction||United States Task Forces|
|Build at||Drone Facility|
- Welder programmed to move -
To be added...
Behind the Scenes
- The Welder is inspired by the Mobile Repair Vehicle of the Brotherhood of Nod from C&C Tiberian Sun, which will feature a set of special weapons for anti-personnel and reparing friendly vehicles.
- The drone will be equipped with a welding torch like used when getting things conjoined together, there will also be a version of this special weapon to repair friendly vehicles.
- Its model is found C&C Generals Zero Hour game files, several parts will be remade to suit the needs for its role as a robotic mechanic in Reign of Conflagration
- Allthou added in the game, its code was incorrect and was based on the Crusader Tank coding, it will be sorted out later on during the USA's development.
- The unit is currently ingame, the Welder had several technical faults within the game coding, but lucky enough there was a solution, like the War Factory vehicles operated by players (except AI players) can use the drone to repair them.