|A Pair of Rothemd troopers, packing heavy armour and PK Machine Guns|
|Faction||Forth Reich of Yuri|
|Build at||Underground Training Facility|
|Requires||Tier Upgrade 1|
"Hold your ground comrades, defensive positions now!"
- Rothemd Operative going into defense mode -
Whilst being an infantry which serves as a defensive option rather than an offensive type, the Rothemd operative in the Forth Reich of Yuri serves as a heavy armoured soldier which is immune to being crushed by small and medium sized vehicles, he can also take alot of bullets from enemy infantry.
Mostly found in bases and equipped with PK machine guns along with a bullet proof helmet and heavy pieces of armour equipment, Rothemds is one of many units which can be utilised in transport vehicles with fireports, he will take up much space but he is equipped with armour piercing bullets which can prove useful against enemy infantry and light vehicles.
There have been some times where the mystery of the Rothemd is on the battlefield or blending with society to take out their enemies, the combat service of these soldiers have been a big record within the Forth Reich since research into heavy armour and ways to keep the recruits of the class around in Biological/Nuclear Environments have proved successful.
Combat roles for Rothemd class regiments are mostly rare outside of Yuri Affiliated bases due to being known for defensive opportunities to deal with enemy infantry at main gates or hold down vital positions, but there are times the Rothemd are called in to hold down a projected location for Forth Reich control and looking at securing many important objectives like tech structures or supplies.
They work well with other regiments of Yuri's operatives outside and inside bases, they can also become important in garrisoned buildings but they are still vunerable to flashbang grenades, other types of weapons which can clean out garrisons & methods used by other factions.
To be added...
Yuri's Elite Guard
|Heavy Rothemd infantry with a set of Elite Guards on patrol|
|Faction||Yuri's Elite Guard|
|Build at||Elite Guards Bunker|
"Looks like their running, that is a good sign"
- Rothemd Elite Operative -
To be added...
Behind the Scenes
- Rothemd are slow moving infantry, but packs heavy armour and is resistant to nuclear and biological substances thanks to his Atom Resistant Shoes.
- Armed with a PK Machine Gun, the Rothemd is a cheap and useful defensive unit which cannot get ran over by smaller vehicles, he is prey of larger ones though.
- Specialist Elite versions will also be present as an anti-personnel defensive force designated as the heavier Rothemd Elite, packing a different machine gun along with a rocket launcher for vehicles.