Experienced marksmen from the outback of Australia and part of Reliable Executive Defense of Texas, Phoenix Snipers are capable of dealing with Anti-Infantry from a distance, they can also recieve training to take out infantry inside buildings.
- Company of Liberty - Experienced mercenary marksmen from Australia and known for Hunting skills, Phoenix Snipers can recieve training to shoot hostiles in buildings
- Robot Empire - Robotic versions of the original Phoenix, equipped with immunity to radiation and biological substances due to their metallic armour
Company of Liberty
|Mercenary Phoenix Sniper|
|A group of Company Phoenix Snipers preparing to clear out a garrisoned building|
|Faction||Company of Liberty|
|Build at||Private Mercenary Camp|
|Place of Origin||Australia|
|Trained||Reliable Executive Defense, Texas|
|Role||Sniper (Advanced Infantry)|
|- McMillan Tac-50 Sniper Rifle|
- Urban Camouflage Netting
"They'll go down mate"
- Phoenix Sniper -
One of many soldiers hired to take on enemy infantry from a distance, recruited from the Australia and trained in several parts of America and Australia the Phoenix Class Snipers are hired to take on enemy infantry, given a good amount of training for combat against infantry, they became one the Company's most reliable sniper like the Spies from the Texas operated Reliable Executive Defense of Texas mercenary firm.
They have a good edge against enemy infantry and mostly good in defending a base from enemy infantry near the entrances or out of sight near the base; The Phoenix is capable of clearing out enemies inside buildings, due to their bullets penetrating walls in civilian buildings.
The Phoenix Sniper's ability is to shoot at enemies inside buildings, the soldier cannot shoot other enemy troops in faction built Bunkers, if there are no Salamander Flame Tanks in the area, he can move up to a good distance without getting in close and shoot the soldiers without getting shot at by enemy snipers or he is gunned down by the soldiers.
Khaled Thunderstrike recommends to use Heat-Vision Glasses before and during missions at night, this will help them find the enemy in the dark and help the Company of Liberty end troubles with garrisoned Buildings.
|Robotic Snipers lined up along with their machined brothers heading out and fight for their leader|
|Build at||Robot Factory|
- Robot Sniper -
To be added...
Behind The Scenes
- The Phoenix Sniper is based on the USA Pathfinder.
- He is equipped with an ability to clear out structures of enemy soldiers, it is one of many unusual ways to remove enemy soldiers from buildings.
- The sniper may have anti-material rounds, similar to ones used by other snipers from other militaries along with Jarmen Kell can use to take on armoured vehicles.
- If your guessing, why the C&C 3 Tiberium Wars GDI Sniper for the Cameo, below is an answer.
- We may get the model of the GDI Sniper, so the cameo was made to match him.