Found around security areas and large bases, POW Transports serve as vehicles for transferring prisoners and detained soldiers or terrorists to various locations and even to courts, they have been known to be common and easy targets to hostile factions for breakout operations.
They are being utilised by the following forces:
- United States Task Forces - Utilises a Bronco with transport configuration
- Iron Dragon PLA - Operates a vehicle built by Beijing Auto-Works
- Global Liberation Resistance - Model is unknown, originates from the Middle East
- Forth Reich of Yuri - Built on a Russian truck platform, used by Yuri for transportation
United States Task Forces
|Evans "Bronco" POW Transport|
|The United States' version of the POW Truck, built by its truck division|
|Faction||United States Task Forces|
|Build at||Armour Facility|
|Place of Origin||United States|
|Manufacturer||Evans Military Tank and Vehicles Inc.|
|- 50. Caliber Machine Gun|
- Colt .M1911 Pistol x2 (For Driver & Partner)
"By code 178, treat them fair"
- Bronco operator talking with his partner -
To be added...
Armed and Ready
During its runs on transporting prisoners from a Detention Camp within USA bases to maximun security prisons in other bases, they are known to become targets of planned prison breaks organised by hostile factions which also included the Global Liberation Army, these known versions of the Evans Bronco are equipped with a machine gun for self defensive purposes. Whilst being equipped with bullet-proof windows and break-proof glass during the runs, these vehicles are known to be a moderate threat to other factions attacking light armoured units incliuding infantry regiments, unlike the Resistance transport operated by the GLRF, they are known to be more durable and well prepared for harsh conditions.
Iron Dragon PLA
|Beijing "Convict" POW Transport|
|China's version of the POW Transport, equipped with speakers and a search light|
|Faction||Iron Dragon PLA|
|Build at||Propaganda Center|
"There is always room for more, young one"
- Convict operator speaking to his companion -
To be added...
Whilst not out transporting prisoners to high security bases within China's bases, the Beijing Convict can provide support to all allies of the Iron Dragon PLA's forces on the field by providing inspirational morale to allow fighters on the battlefield to fight harder through traditional Chinese Propaganda, utilising speakers found on several Speaker Towers on the front and back of the vehicle. All-thou it is not common to find these around the field they can be found in cities to help China in liberating their country from enemy forces and terrorists, they are unarmed and usually guarded by several infantry brigades to ensure it is operating by standard of the Chinese military regiments, all forces deployed with several numbers of the vehicle are to keep it defended at all cost to ensure it dosen't get destroyed by any hostiles whilst inspiring morale and recruiting forces.
Global Liberation Resistance
|UME "Resistance" POW Transport|
|The GLRF's POW Transport, equipped and usually found with armour and plow|
|Faction||Global Liberation Resistance|
|Build at||Arms Dealer|
"Keep them alive, we don't want them to be harmed"
- Resistance co-operator speaking to the driver -
To be added...
Operating in the GLRF's forces, found near Prisons are a set of armoured transports operated by the GLRF which allow them to survive on the battlefield whilst transporting their captured POWs from the prison to another base. Whilst being equipped with a machine gun for self defense like the USA's Bronco, the armour give them additional protection from enemy units but only for a short time.
The armoured Resistance trucks are equipped with armour sheets on the side of the transport and a plow on the front, they prove to be more better than the unarmoured variants but they are still vunerable to enemy units, usually with their doors open.
|Ural-5323 "Steed" Prisoner Transport|
|New built variants of the Ural-5323 built by Wladimir in active Forth Reich service|
|Faction||Forth Reich of Yuri|
|Build at||Weapons Plant|
"They will submit to Yuri's will"
- Steed operator -
To be added...
Behind the Scenes
- POW Trucks are basically their beta states, before Generals was released, several parts of their models including round parts such as the vehicle wheels and exhausts have been recreated.
- Some also feature additional extras, such as salvage and weapons, China's version will be coming soon, the new factions will have their own, some will feature some animations.
- They won't have prisoner collection capabilities, but will have transport capabilities which they can utilise for captured prisoners during missions.