|New Andes Armada|
|The current New Andes Armada emblem, found on infantry and some operated vehicles|
|Formation||June 17th 2032|
|Allies||Company of Liberty|
|Enemies||Global Liberation Resistance|
|Type of Faction||Commonwealth of South America|
|Special Weapons||Prism Weapons|
|Strengths||Waves of Support Units|
Combines Task Forces
|Weaknesses||Demoralised without support|
The New Andes Armada is a South American faction originating in Venezuela, the faction is part of a set of Allied Nations brigades of peace and currently allies with the Company of Liberty and the United States in their objective, to deal with terrorist forces across the world.
Currently the New Andes Armada is at war against the GLRF, GLA Separatists and Martollo Cartel due to a big account of terrorist attacks against South America, they are currently in a small conflict with the Iron Dragon PLA for possible reasons of influence or expansion of armed forces, peace talks between the two sides are being discussed by the Company of Liberty and Allied Nations officials at this time.
To be added...
Infrastructure of the Armada
To be added...
Currently main operations for the New Andes Armada is in Venezuela, within South America there are several New Andes Armada bases and outposts located in Argentina, Brazil, regions of Ecuador, Trinidad and Tobago. Foreign allies who are supporting the allience is the United States, Europe and Eurasia. Most contributors currently consist of all South American continents who provide equipment, recruits and supplies to the Andes Armada cause, whilst fighting enemy forces who oppose a threat to the South American faction.
Notable Command Flagship
- NAACS Caracas - The main ship in offshore control within the New Andes Armada, named after the capital city of Venezuela Caracas, she is equipped with long-range explosive artillery shells and known to pack a small set of ICBM Missiles on the rear of the ship, tipped with red-heat fuel.
Legacy against the Martollo Cartel
To be added...
The New Andes Armada consists of specially trained infantry regiments for battlefield emplacement when required to fight off the Martollo Cartel in their homeland or deal with personnel from the Global Liberation Resistance sent to capture South America. But Henrique Solano's best soldier regiments with various abilities which they can utilise in battle to disallow GLRF forces to land in Southern America and take over.
- Ward - Young Soldiers of the New Andes Armada from Bazil. The Wards are fast due to too much exercise and energy which can outrun tanks and slow scout vehicles whilst on patrol all-thou capable of outrunning ground vehicles, he is armed with a Scattergun, suitable for dealing with enemy infantry in the open.
- MTL Grenedier - Mainline specialists from Venezuela which can deal with enemy armour. He is good in explosives in many ways when he is required to clean a path against their enemies as he can cause trouble against hostiles with his EMP Grenades which can disable vehicles. He is considered a threat by the Martollo Cartel.
- Tiger Soldier - Anti-Aircraft soldiers, enlisted to answer the call to fight against their foes and enemy forces which wish to cause world domination. The Tiger class Anti-Aircraft Infantry who comes from Ecuador and Argentina is armed with an M249 Light Machine Gun to deal with mainly enemy aircraft, he can also take on soldiers.
- Shaman - An engineer and medic in one. Shaman personnel are equipped with Wrenches, Medical Supplies to help their fellow allies around him. All-thou he is very vunerable to enemy personnel on the battlefield and mainly to enemy forces of the Martollo Cartel, he comes with a Revolver to hold down enemy units. His special ability is to Demoralize enemy infantry around him, also granting allies around him a bonus.
- Lion Sniper - Brave, Strong Hearted and Honoured to be on the New Andes Armada, Lion class Snipers of Trinidad and Tobago rise up to the oppression against the Martollo Cartel and the GLRF, he is armed with an M14 Scoped Rifle to deal with enemies from far ranges, he is stealthed unless moving.
- Dagger Scout - Stealthed agents from Brazil which can cause trouble against enemy infantry. He is a good counterpart to revealing enemy positions whilst on patrols, the Dagger class scout have Knives to deal with enemy forces, he is not as fast as Wards but he can catch up with enemy infantry to bring down threat levels.
- Eagle Warrior - Elite Soldiers from Argentina, the Eagle Warrior come armed with a modified M79 which shoot heat tipped grenades. He can use these specially equipped grenade launchers to deal with enemy forces inside buildings to clean out for soldiers to occupy whenever required.
- Challenger - Armed with a Prism Laser which can do almost destroy a ground vehicle or aircraft. Challenger heavy soldiers are good when dealing with these sorts of threats whenever Solano requires them to be deployed, Unlike Grenediers and Tigers, the Challenger is good for suppressing areas for longer, he comes with heavy armour.
- Luigi Carmona (Commando) - Well known for his heroic actions, Luigi Carmona is best for his actions against the Martollo Cartel during the dark times in South America with help from his brother Mario. Luigi is equipped with an assortment of weapons to take on his foes and deal major damage against his enemies, he is armed with an Armsel Striker Shotgun which comes with a small compact Prism Laser and C6 Charges to use on buildings. He is stealthed unless he attacks any enemy forces with his Shotgun or Prism Laser, he can also be revealed if he plants and C6 Charges on objects.
Combat and Support Vehicles
The New Andes Armada vehicles consist of the finest built in South America and some imported vehicles from North America and Eurasia. Mainly half of vehicles utilised by the Armada consist of South American made whilst the other half are imported and utilised for battlefield use whenever South America is at war with terrorist groups or regionwide factions like the Martollo Cartel.
- Volvo EC700 "Surveyor" Excavator (Survayor) - Swedish excavators taking role for construction of bases for use in the New Andes Armada chain of command in South America, Volvo EC700s inside the South American faction are given lightweight armour plating hidden inside their chassis for extra protection against enemy threats.
- Mitsubishi "Fuso Canter" Supply Truck (Fuso Canter) - Built by Mitsubishi Truck and Bus Division in Japan, the Fuso Canter is one of many supply vehicles operating in the South American's armed forces but unarmed and must be protected, this vehicle can transport a good set of supplies for funding the cause against terrorism and any forms of hostile elements.
- Tekan-36B "Estoque" Osorio Tank-Hunter (Estoque) - Donated by Tekan Combat Systems of Brazil which almost resemble the ones utilised by the Eurasian forces accross the sea whilst helping peacekeeper forces, the Estoque version of the Osorio MBT boasts a gauss cannon donated by the Allied Nations Company of Liberty and a machine gun instead of a laser cannon which have been utilised to ensure no casualties in civilian locations which cannot causs major damage to locations.
- Tekan-32AD "Archer" AA Vehicle (Archer) - Wheeled for more duration unlike tracked anti-air vehicles, the Archer is specially built for durability and equipped with unique anti-air micro-rocket launchers for dealing with enemy aircraft and ground targets when required, they do not have much speed but they have heavy armour and can take a beating from enemy ground vehicles.
- UltraTech-53 "Hippo" Amphibious Scout (Hippo) - Mainly for patrolling regions where the Martollo Cartel will possibly strike, the Hippo is good in dealing with enemy units with its light scattergun when at close or moderate range. Utilised by the Venezuelian branch of the New Andes Armada, the Hippo can cross water to reach its target, it can transport 4 Soldiers at a time.
- Mustang "Dawn" 4.1ER Paramedic Ambulance (Dawn) - Specially equipped for helping soldiers on the battlefield, the Dawn is equipped with a biological agent which can clean up pools of radioaction or anthrax whilst it can heal soldiers on the battlefield, The vehicle is good in transporting soldiers off the battlefield for medical cases, good with Shaman agents.
- Tekan-33SPH "Reventon" Self-Propelled Howitzer (Revention) - Built for taking on enemy bases from a far distance, this South American artillery is a counterpart and competitor to the Vortugaunt, Bucanneer, Juggernaut, Ruckus, Armageddon, Iron Storm and Napalmstorm MLRS. the and firepower from the Reventon Howitzer is unstoppable, it can cause enough damage to almost level a small base within minutes.
- M4 "Sherman" Grenadier Tank (Sherman) - Rebuilt and Referbished for battle, the Sherman which was used by the USA back during the Second World War was utilised by the New Andes Armada which was modified with a Grenade Launcher instead of a Tank Cannon and serves Solano's forces as a light grenade tank which is also armed with a Heat Grenade, which can burn enemy soldiers if triggered.
- Tekan-34SV "Prophet" Combat Support Vehicle (Prophet) - Brazil's best selling vehicle for supporting allies in the battlefield and use for salvaging destroyed battle tanks whenever required for examination, the Prophet is specially built with repair arms and a small Machine Gun which also comes with a Bulldozer Blade, the vehicle can protect Andes Armada vehicles and repair any around the vehicle once deployed. The vehicle is good in removing mines and explosives and it is immune to small arms fire and can fight back whilst reparing its comrades vehicles.
- M7A5 "Gold Finger" Stealth Tank (Gold Finger) - Built by the Trinidad and Tobago branch of Evans Military Tank and Vehicle Inc. of North America for utilisation for the New Andes Armada's special ops division of Venezuela, the Gold Finger is selected by Romano Solano to fight enemy infantry and enemy vehicles in the open, boasting a Crisp Yellow Paintscheme for desert ops. The Gold Finger is good in stealth covert operations whilst armed with Twin Vulcan Cannons and a Prism Cannon, it is powerful against enemy infantry and ground vehicles.
- M655 "Steel Rain" Mobile Rocket MLRS (Steel Rain) - Mostly known for raining rockets on enemy positions, the Steel Rain Mobile Rocket MLRS is powerful for dealing with bases within a matter of seconds. They unfortunately have Weak Armour and therefore must deploy to begin its attack against the enemy, the New Andes Armada utilised these North American mobile MLRS to deal with enemy positions and suppress fire against South America's enemies and the Martollo Cartel.
- Tekan-40 "Luz Canhão" Prism Tank (Luz Canhão) - Designed and built by Raul Solano for Tekan Defense Systems, another company which can build defensive weapons for the New Andes Armada. The Luz Canhão prism is specially designed with a high-pulse prism laser which can become a destructive force when defending bases. The Luz Canhão will require power to maintain functional status due to the high power of the tank's prism cannon.
- Tekan-74 "Quaker" Earthshaker Cannon (Quaker) - A devastating artillery vehicle which is based around with the inspiration with the Type-100 Armageddon Siege Artillery built by Tekan Combat Systems of Brazil, the new Tekan-74 Quaker Artillery has a shattering warhead which can stun enemy vehicles and infantry whilst deployed on the battlefield which can be dangerous to enemy forces and it is widely considered a pain to the Martollo Cartel due to its attack, it is required that all Officers of the Andes Armada to gain access from Romano Solano to construct, build and deploy on the battlefield.
- M10A2 "Templar" Heavy Tank (Templar) - A Heavy armoured battle tank developed by Evans Military Tank and Vehicle Inc. in Columbia. The tank designed to deal with enemy vehicles, Armed with 120mm Smoothbore Cannons and a small set of Rocket Pods. No Point Defense Laser but includes night vision and heavy amounts of armour. Unlike Company of Liberty versions and United States, the Andes Armada's Guardian has Red Heat explosive missiles which explodes into flames after hitting any target vehicle.
There have been vehicles which have been utilised by the New Andes Armada for defensive purposes in South America and patrols for reservist forces in the army itself. Authorised by Solano for Deployment during times of engagement in Jungles and Rugged Terrain, these Vehicles were deployed for these types of purposes.
- Hummer H1 "Lobster" Missile Humvee (Lobster) - North American ex-scout vehicles which have never seen combat out of South America, the Lobster Missile Humvee is known for its Missile Launchers for dealing with ground forces and aircraft personnel in the open, It can transport soldiers and allow them to fire out of the vehicle fireports.
To be added...