Not to be confused with the Marine
|A group of Marine Riflemen engaging GFL rebels|
|Faction||League of Nations|
|Build at||Boot Camp|
|Place of Origin||United States|
|- M1 Carbine Rifle|
- Rifle Grenades
"We serve and protect"
- Marine Rifleman's Motto -
Forming the main core of America's military forces in the League of Nations, Marines in the USA serve as main operatives in dealing with enemy threats that are against them, deployed in groups for combat, they serve good in dealing with anti-personnel roles with rifle grenades. Riflemen are capable of attacking lighter enemy personnel with their rifle grenades, allowing them to plow through enemy personnel without any problem during World War II.
To be added...
Behind the Scenes
- The Marine Rifleman is one of many League of Nation's basic infantry, serving the American Sub-Sector, along with Bazooka Marines, Field Medics and Combat Engineers.
- Their coding for the rifle grenades will be based on the USA Ranger from C&C Generals.
- Riflemen counterparts are Wehrmacht Privates, Royal Infantry the GFL's Rebels, Pacific Pioneers, Japanese Imperial Warriors, Warlords Alliance Fundamentalists and the Soviet Union's Conscript.
- These operatives won't have the ability to capture buildings in a future sequel release of Reign of Conflagration, the Combat Engineer will take the role for capturing them.