|TT-118 "Lysenko" Heavy Toxic Tank|
|The one and only portable catastrophe built by the Forth Reich, the TT-118 Lysenko ultra-heavy tank|
|Faction||Forth Reich of Yuri|
|Build at||Weapons Plant|
|Requires||Tier Upgrade 3|
|Place of Origin||New Russia |
|Manufacturer||Wladimir Vehicles Manufactorium|
|- TC-2794 Toxic Gun|
- Ground Contaminator Systems
- Lysenko operator -
To be added...
Behind the Scenes Edit
- Lysenko is based on real-life Soviet superheavy tank candidate KV-5 and RA2 Desolator, with small elements of old Mammoth Tank and RAD tanks from other games and mods.
- The TT-118 Lysenko is a heavy unit that will replace the TT-125 Steel Knuckle Apocalypse tank for Yuri's unique Radioactive Weapons Division in the Forth Reich.
- Along with other heavy vehicles like the Overlord, Templar, Apocalypse and many more the Lysenko is a mobile disaster causing unit that can unleash hell after it reloads after a long time, however since it is heavy armoured it will be expensive and will take a long time to build.
- Despite being a strong unit, it must be protected at all costs once it has fired its cannon at any enemy forces, with it being a very strong unit it is known as a code red threat and must destroyed on sight.