The Iron Lotus, also formally known as Black Lotus is an expert hacker and is one of China's primary field scouts and operatives capable of capturing enemy structures quicker, disable enemy vehicles and steal cash from an enemy Supply Centers which can turn the tide in battle.
Currently the Iron Lotus operatives are primarily used by China's main forces, but robotic copies have been spotted across the world, leading to being used by the following factions:
- Iron Dragon PLA - Enlisted as primary Commando operatives, expert hackers, they are also the PLA's primary special counter measure units operating in the regiments. One can be deployed at a time.
- Robot Empire - Similar to the Iron Lotus but in a robot form, the Metallic Lotus is immune to hazardous materials such as toxins and nuclear waste which make them good. One can be deployed at a time.
Iron Dragon PLA
|The Iron Lotus operative observing enemy movement|
|Faction||Iron Dragon PLA|
|Build at||Guardsman Range|
|Place of Origin||China|
|- Enhanced Laptop|
- QCW-05 Silenced SMG
"Lets make a withdrawal"
- Iron Lotus stealing cash from supply centers -
To be added...
|The Metallic Lotus operative infiltrating an enemy base|
|Build at||Robot Factory|
"He's in my way!"
- Metallic Lotus preparing to attack -
To be added...
Behind the Scenes
- The Iron Lotus is a successor of the Black Lotus operative from the original game, her capabilities will remain the same, with the addition of a new complete personal weapon to defend herself.
- A machined exclusive version of her will be available for the new revised Boss General, she is immune to biological, toxic and radioactive substances which will allow her to move through hazardous areas.
- She will reveal herself whilst hacking as standard, but since she will have a silenced weapons she will remain hidden until a scout can reveal her position.