The situation in the Peoples Republic of China during the GLA-Chinese Conflict
|Concurrent||First Eurasian Conflict|
|Beginning||September 11th 2016|
|End||October 28th 2022|
|Place||Peoples Republic of China|
- GLA Terror Cell Disbanded
|Major Battles||GLA Beijing Bombing|
|Peoples Liberation Army of China||Global Liberation Army|
|- General Gray Chen (Prior to Retirement)||- Osuma Deathstrike|
|Full Chinese Inventory (Pre-2026)||Full GLA Inventory (Pre-2026)|
|Light Civilian Casualties|
"Time to recorrect our mistakes, Kill Them All"
- Battlemaster Tank crew whilst in Balykchy -
Part of the First Eurasian Conflict, the GLA-Chinese Conflict is a series of fierce battles between the Peoples Liberation Army of China and the Global Liberation Army during a six year course from September 2016 to October 2022, the conflict taken place between the two sides in the Peoples Republic of China, Japan, Korea and several parts of the Middle East.
Several countries overall rejoiced against GLA aggression and sided with China to deal with the concurrent terrorist threats within the regions affected, there have been several setbacks for both sides during both First Eurasian Conflict and GLA-Chinese Conflict.
Behind the Scenes
- The GLA-Chinese Conflict is a conflict part of the First Eurasian Conflict, it is based off the events of the Chinese campaign from Command & Conquer Generals.
- Khaled Deathstrike, current Company of Liberty Commando Acolyte was involved in the conflict before his defection from the GLA during a civil war.
- He was Also involved with Osuma Deathstrike in the GLA Asian Terror Cell command structure.