|Florida Train Theft|
A GE Dash 8-40CW operated by Cold War founded United Rails of America Freight Incorporated prior to being captured by the GLRF
|Concurrent||Canadian Railway Theft Attempt|
|Next||Grand Canyon Territorial Battle|
|Conflict||GLRF-North American War|
|Beginning||November 13th 2026|
|End||November 24th 2026|
|Outcome||GLRF Secures Shipment|
- Security in Tampa Heightened
| Global Liberation Resistance|| United States Task Forces|
| Unknown GLRF Commander|| USTF Commando Bruce Skyhawk|
USMP Field Officer Allen McCoy
|- 60 Rebels|
- 20 Gangsters
|- 20 Riot Rangers|
|- GLRF Casualties -|
40 Rebels Dead
|- US Casualties -
40 Personnel Dead
|Minor Civilian Casualties|
6 URA Personnel Wounded
"At 17:40 Central Standard Time, officers the United States Military Police and the USA's Task Forces were called in after a suspected train theft took place in Tampa Florida. Witnesses have reported to see several men with insignias of the terrorist Global Liberation Resistance and several armed militants stormed a train yard protected by guards of the Cold War era freight company, the United Rails of America. Currently at this time Company CEO including representatives of the US Military Police and the USTF are to comment on this train theft, after Company patrol units spotted the train destroyed 11 days after the GLRF forces, currently the sides including Company, USMP & the USTF will be meeting in New York City for a meeting on how to combat the current situation relating to the GLRF, and to prevent further train thefts."
- A WBCN Anchor on the story -
To be added...
Behind the Scenes
- Based in Tampa Florida, the mission will bare some references to a GDI mission from Tiberian Sun where commanders are tasked to capture a train station, instead it will be capturing a train instead.
- Another mission similar to this one will be based in Canada with different outcomes, currently the mission details will be revealed at a later date.
- This battle will have several references to several Tiberian Sun missions where trains will be involved as targets to either protect or destroy, in this instance there will be 2 sides of this battle.
- With a GLRF side of the mission where the train must be captured, an Allied-American version of the mission will be available to search for the train and recover the stolen cargo.