Vastly superior, brave, the best, and from the United States of America, Arnold Johnson is a mercenary for hire that is also capable of detecting enemy units that employ camouflage with senses which can make him one of many mercs a threat to terrorists and enemy forces.
He can be hired by the Eurasian Commonwealth Security Network, but a robotic version of him with similar weapons and several additions have been spotted on the field on some occasions by other factions.
- Eurasian Commonwealth - Can be hired during a course of a mission, Arnold is equipped with a MGL with a series of specialist capabilities including spotting hidden enemy forces with his enhanced senses
- Robot Empire - A robot built version of Arnold, equipped with immunity against hazardous materials, the robot counterpart is one of many threats against enemy vehicles including infantry.
|Arnold operating in Eurasia along with fellow Eurasian security operatives|
|Build at||Security Camp|
"You want the best? I am one of many"
- Arnold Johnson before hiring -
To be added...
|A robot version of Arnold on the move, moving to a vantage point|
|Build at||Robot Factory|
"Needs an attitude adjustment"
- Metal Terminator attacking angry enemies -
To be added...
Behind the Scenes
- Arnold Johnson will use similar characteristics to Colonel Burton from C&C Generals, but with some specific modifications to the skin and will pack a grenade launcher and knife without demo charges or machine gun.
- Like all other robotic versions of various infantry, including Iron Lotus and Khaled Thunderstrike, he will be immune to hazards such as nuclear waste and biological substances and toxins.